The Butler™ system is a unique pre-punched modular system.
Unlike conventional systems, a modular
system requires no on site modifications nor labour intensive tasks to erect.
The secret to the system is in the detail associated with
the erection resulting in fast, precise installation and long term performance.
Butler™ products and services
are designed for faster and more
- Pre-shipment documents, including
per-order erection drawings and
parts manifest, allow for early
review - saving valuable field time.
- Time-tested material crating
techniques that help protect
materials while in transit.
- Framed openings provided with
factory-cut jambs, girts, etc.,
eliminate costly field work.
- Smart Parts - a new method of
identifying parts facilitates better
staging and installation.
- Roof Runner® seaming machine
- Functional packaging and crating
provided for roof and wall panel
staging and sequencing.
- Structurals, bundles, and crates
are bar coded to ensure complete
and accurate deliveries.
- Availability of technical support
New method to
identify parts and their specified
location allows for better staging
and faster installation.